19.4.10

Evaluation question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task what do you feel you learnt from it to the full product?

I believe sine completeing my full product i have learned so much but i think the most apparent would have to be that i have learnt how to make a good quality and stylish title sequences, moreover we learnt how to make good titles.

In the prelimary task we on knew how to fade in and outthe title and could just about strech as far as to changing the colour. When we were designing the title we had a lot more insight and were much more comfortable with the software. I found that using tutorials signifcantly helped, our final title I put different layer in 3D space helping to create an amazing effect and represented the production company.

Since creating our preliminary task we has improved our camerawork using equipment suchas the tripod was no longer a problem as we have become comfortable with the equipment. Also we had becoming me daring with the angles and whilst maintain different and daring camera angle they were also a lot me steady

No comments:

Post a Comment